We are excited that we could participate at the 10th Anniversary of AIRTECH which was held in
Munich, Germany. The 3 day event being held from 25th October to the 27th October 2016 at the Munich Exhibition Center showcased products like design tools, aerodynamics and future aerospace design, materials, fluid power systems etc.
- Aeronautics Supply Chain;
- Avionics, Sensors, Testing.
AIRTEC 2015 in numbers
For the 10th anniversary the international aerospace exhibition AIRTEC shows new records:
- 15,000 B2Bmeetings with participants from more than 45 nations;
- More than 400 exhibitors present everything around the state of the art of this high-tech industry;
- 600 exhibitors from 30 nations;
- 230 lectures;
- About 900 congress participants
More info on the event website: http://airtec.aero/